DBM EP5 PREVIEW DBM EP5 PREVIEW

Keep it up bro, looking clean and smooth animation you got ;) Cant wait till the full thing is uploaded

Metallix vs. Dark Sonic 2 Metallix vs. Dark Sonic 2

Hey there, i used to watch a ton of these back in highschool days (whether it was DBZ, Sonic, Street Fighter, etc...) I know they take a ton of time/effort to make. Only just stumbled on this on the under judgement section, and i have to say if pretty damn good! Reminds me of the Goku V Broly series on YT i think or Mario V Sonic, similar styles and whatnot.

Keep it up, and if you have time wanna check out my stuff? I dont have much, but im tryna put out content as much as possible.

Peace,
HDA

The Finger Eater - Chapter 1 The Finger Eater - Chapter 1

Hey there,

Pretty Good , i like the drawing style as it suits the environment well. Lighting, Camera angles, colours are all pretty spot on. May i ask, which program you used to animate/ edit all this?

Im an aspiring animator myself and would love to do more complex 2D animations like yours, as im still on Stick figures at the moment :/ Any advice/ YT vids i could find to create such stuff ?

Peace,
HDA

TheFabs responds:

All done in Flash cs5.

Formed Enemies Ending Formed Enemies Ending

Awesome vid dude :)

Out of Order 1 Out of Order 1

The is gr8, i hope you guys make part 2 as well as giving me tips in animating soon in the near future :) 4.5 stars

kmau responds:

You can always visit the animation forum for tips! This way you can get tips and opinions from a variety of animators.