DBM EP5 PREVIEW DBM EP5 PREVIEW

Keep it up bro, looking clean and smooth animation you got ;) Cant wait till the full thing is uploaded

Metallix vs. Dark Sonic 2 Metallix vs. Dark Sonic 2

Hey there, i used to watch a ton of these back in highschool days (whether it was DBZ, Sonic, Street Fighter, etc...) I know they take a ton of time/effort to make. Only just stumbled on this on the under judgement section, and i have to say if pretty damn good! Reminds me of the Goku V Broly series on YT i think or Mario V Sonic, similar styles and whatnot.

Keep it up, and if you have time wanna check out my stuff? I dont have much, but im tryna put out content as much as possible.

Peace,
HDA

The Finger Eater - Chapter 1 The Finger Eater - Chapter 1

Hey there,

Pretty Good , i like the drawing style as it suits the environment well. Lighting, Camera angles, colours are all pretty spot on. May i ask, which program you used to animate/ edit all this?

Im an aspiring animator myself and would love to do more complex 2D animations like yours, as im still on Stick figures at the moment :/ Any advice/ YT vids i could find to create such stuff ?

Peace,
HDA

TheFabs responds:

All done in Flash cs5.

Radical Radish Radical Radish

Nice piece you got there, I reckon if the background had a similar effect (pencil shading fx) in red, it would look pretty cool, but i guess the plain bg could give it a contrasting effect also. I did receive your message, and i guess the best way of getting feedback is from those at the judgement stages, or people particularly experienced in digital art (im not the best, just do it from time to time).

Keep putting content out there, and one day you'll hopefully get noticed :D

Onepunch Man Onepunch Man